There is growing awareness that a healthy workplace includes a healthy social climate. One where employees and managers work together to intentionally create opportunities for healthy interaction. We believe that a healthy climate is a "nexus" point for a variety of good things to happen:
- Productivity and financial return depends upon healthy climate and culture
- Wellness programs are more effective when the climate supports them
- Managers are more effective when they attend to the social environment as well as the bottom-line
- Organizational development efforts require some focus on a positive climate
- The local work group climate is where work culture becomes most real to workers
- Team Awareness: a class-room training that has been delivered to over 30,000 workers. Team Awareness has 2-hour, 4-hour, 8-hour training modules. We are conducting a new training-of-trainers this May.
- TeamUpNow: this is our online social game version of Team Awareness.
- LeadWell, LiveWell: this is our online program that trains managers on the principles of heart-centered leadership.
- Health & Productivity Climate Index™: this is a psychometric measure of the seven dimensions (we have our standard 53-item measure and short versions as well).