Our consultant approach to resilience is systematic. We seek to address all levels of an organization: individual, team, managerial, and the workplace as a whole. Across all these levels, resilience is a genuine growth point. So we focus on the positive and transformative aspects of stress and challenge. Most of our clients take resilience one step at a time, which is good. Not everyone is ready to address all levels at once. Either way, we will work with you wherever you need to start. The journey is a good one.
RESILIENCE CONSULTATIONContact us directly if you wish to receive resilience consultation. Review other options below.
RESILIENCE FACILITATOR TRAINING
Contact us to learn more about customized facilitation training. We offer various certifications throughout the year. Alternately, register for our next certification with the National Wellness Institute.
RESILIENCE COACH TRAINING
Check out or new resilience coach training. More information here at Real Balance Global Wellness.
RESILIENT LEADERSHIP: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE & CHARACTER STRENGTHS
We have a new online leadership training that we provided in May, 2020. Stay tuned for updates on next event by subscribing to our newsletter.
Watch a preview video and access slides about our "Aligning Leader Strengths" workshop.
WHITE PAPER ON MULTI-LEVEL RESILIENCE
Watch this 50 second video on the SECRET POWER OF STRESS:
- Book a consultation to see how we can help you
- Read Dr. Bennett's "Raw Coping Power" (Download the first chapter here)
- Get certified in our "Resilience to Thriving" train-the-trainer course
- Get certified in "Resilience to Thriving" Coaching class.
Download our Centering Guided Visualization
- Watch these introductory videos
- Read more about our research on resilience
- Watch this webcast that Dr. Bennett conducted for the International Foundation of Employee Benefits Plans
- Listen to this Podcast on Handling Stress and Mental Health with Rebound Talks