Valentines Day is coming!
Positive feelings of well-being can come with it.
Well-being can similarly happen with and through
leadership in workplaces.
AND ANYONE can be a LEADER!
We have been designing and delivering healthy leadership
training for years but -- until now -- have not
provided tools in an easy-to-access format.
JOIN US ON FEBRUARY 14 --- ( REGISTER HERE )
Choose 10 AM or 12 PM CST
WHAT YOU GET
(Details on Features and Registration Below)
This one-hour webinar comes packaged with evidence-based tools to: (1) help leaders, supervisors, and managers strengthen their personal resilience and well-being , while also (2) supporting work cultures that enhance employee health and productivity .
Many workplaces are experiencing challenges, if not crises, in stress, burn-out, and overall distraction and communication break-downs. The research conducted by the presenter and many others is clear: Managers and supervisors have a critical ripple effect. Through their own health, outlook, and leadership they can have a tremendously positive influence on the well-being of others.
In this webinar, participants will learn about AND complete experiential exercises. First, you will review and self-assess the seven virtues and principles of heart-centered leadership and also learn their connection to well-being.
The graphic below gives an overview ( click for larger image ).
In this session, you will learn:
The Four Foundations of Inspiration and how to recognize and cultivate them in yourself (your Cause, Calling, Legacy, and Destiny)
- The Four Paths of the Healthy Leader Ripple Effect and specific behaviors leaders enact to help create a culture of well-being (role modeling, supporting health promotion/EAP, enhancing the work environment, and practicing the virtues of heart-centered leadership)
- The Seven Virtues of Heart-Centered Leadership and your own profile for addressing each along with take-away exercises
- The Secret Power of Stress and how resilient leadership requires preparing for, discerning, and navigating the progressive landscape of stress (hassles, challenges, burn-out, failures, and crises)
*These tools have been developed and tested in previous studies and applied by dozens of managers over the past 10 years (see NHLBI R44 HL075965; and patent US20110137669A1).
This is a very hands-on session; more of a workshop than a webinar. After your registration is complete you will receive:
- A link to an electronic edition of Heart-Centered Leadership: LeadWell, Live Well (by Susan Steinbrecher and Joel Bennett)
- A hard-copy of Raw Coping Power: From Stress to Thriving (by Joel B. Bennett and Kenneth Pelletier) (expect 7-10 business days)
- Attachments with initial exercises that you can do to prepare for the session and continue to use afterwards (includes an inspirational video; excerpts from Raw Coping Power; self-assessment exercises; and additional readings on executive health).
Those who have used these tools in the past have shown some or all of the following improvements (see example study here):
- Reduced risks for cardiovascular disease
- Improved attitudes toward diet and exercise
- Reduced stress or hostile attitudes
- Improvements in transformational leadership
- Improved leadership perceptions among team members
Cost per seat is: $169.00
- Early Registration Discount (February 7th; Friday: $149)
- Can't make it? Contact us for customized programs
Share this post
- Tags: new product, news, Positive Mental Wellbeing, Resilient Leadership, specials, upcoming workshop, webinar