An evidence-based tool for driving wellness engagement.
iLinkwell™ integrates traditional wellness with mental well-being strategies. Using behavior change techniques, iLinkwell™ provides various application program interface options, survey algorithms, and resource options so you can deliver a tailored “nudge” to employees based on their self-identified interests and risks.
Pricing is as follows:
- INITIAL CONSULTATION $19.95
- PRICES RANGE FROM $10 per user/per year (500 plus users) to $49.95 per user/per year (1 to 10 users).
- Includes consultation and set-up.
iLinkWell™ was built from funding for a clinical trial from the National Institutes of Health and based on the logic of SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, & Referral to Treatment)
1. Content Management System includes four basic areas for content customization
Survey development: scoring (algorithm), and feedback: create your own Likert type surveys, set scoring parameters for feedback, and provide customized feedback
Resources: present different resources (PDF, coded text, videos, URLS) based on scoring
Planning/Calendar Reminders: create customized lists of intentions (health behavior plans) for different areas of wellness where users can set email reminders to follow-up on their plans
Gaming: API interface wellness games; scores can be fed into a leaderboard; check out our “Daily Habits Game”
2. Accounts: It has an account/subaccount management infrastructure
- You can create different accounts for organizations or “Lead account manager” (e.g., coaches)
- Each account can have multiple subgroups
- Each account or subgroups can have multiple campaigns
- Campaigns can focus on one or more of a subset of surveys/resources/plan combinations (see # 1 above)
- Leaderboards can be set up for competitive campaigns
3. Data Capture: The entire system is set up so that you can track user activity and survey scores
Three videos on iLinkWell:
Brief description of iLinkWell: https://youtu.be/PalPtZj7wjc
How to earn points: https://youtu.be/fLH4QxsD1S4
How to use the plan section: https://youtu.be/BqbPWACDS9c