Team Resilience: Finding Strength Through Stress Online Training uses a 4-step learning process that OWLS has used for over 15 years to help reduce stress in individuals (young adults, workers, spouses, military personnel) and in the workplace as well.
How it works
This process works like this:
- Step 1-LISTEN) Watch a scenario of someone learning and do your best to connect with (empathize, understand) their situation and how they successfully dealt with a problem.
- Step 2-ACT) Do some exercises (like a journal) and follow tips or recommendations to help you embody (make personal) the information you connected with in the scenario.
- Step 3-REFLECT) Do a self-assessment or survey that gives you feedback on the competency, ability, or aptitude involved in the survey.
- Step 4-RESOURCE) Gain access to additional resources whenever you want.
You can skip steps or do these in any order. You can review the steps at anytime. Repetition is key.
What You Get
The Team Resilience Online Training provides you with the following:
- A video orientation with course objectives and definition
- Brief videos that describe the importance of wellbeing and the workplace to your wellbeing
- Brief quizzes that help you check your learning (Yes. This is a training… so we want to make sure you are paying attention! Resilient people pay attention. That’s part of the centering and commitment competency.)*
- A review of the Five Cs
- A downloadable Journaling Guide
- Mini-lessons for each of the Five Cs. Each mini-lesson includes
- An audio-visual scenario of a worker confronting and then solving a stress problem. (Research shows that observing a role model work through something enhances learning and use of what you learned!).
- An interactive self-assessment that displays the results of your assessment along with a quick tip to help if your score suggests you could use support.
- A more detailed definition.
- An insight about the C.
- More tips for developing the C.
- A “contemplation” or journal activity.
- Your final resilience dashboard that tabulates your scores for all Five Cs.
- A final tool that helps you reflect on the “team” aspect of resilience.
- Additional resources for each of the Five Cs.
*We also provide quizzes for those organizations that want to keep track of participants’ review of the module. We have the capacity to provide tracking and incentive management if you want to use this in a work setting (See Corporate Purchases below).
As a result of this training, you will (at the very least):
- identify how the work setting and coworker relationships are relevant to resilience and well-being
- list five different qualities of resilience
- identify the degree to which these five qualities are present in yourself and your team
- know where to access resources for building resilience
We currently are offering the full version at an initial discount rate of $19.95, which gives you complete access to the program any time. But we want you to have as many resilience tips as you can. For a limited time only, we are providing a special resilience package that includes each of the following:
- Access to the online version of the training (cost generally $24.95)
- A hard copy of the book “Raw Coping Power: From Stress to Thriving.” (listed at $19.95 on AMAZON; plus shipping and handling). This book really helps people. Honest. To learn more go to www.rawcopingpower.com.
- A guided meditation on the C of “Centering” which includes (1) Three different versions of the 20 minute visualization: with music, without music, and interactive instruction; (2) The visualization or centering poster; and (3) The nine insights that help you prepare for meditation. This generally costs ($19.95).
- A bonus 20 minute meditation on the “Field of Well-Being” that steps you through the process of building wellbeing for yourself and your community. You also receive an article that explains why and how these visualizations work.
You can have all four of these great tools for a total of $27.95 (with free shipping). That is a savings of over $40.00.
The Five C training has been tested in work settings and also focuses on community and compassion. This means it is a great tool for distributing to workers in any type of work setting. We price bulk sales on a case-by-case basis. Here are some benefits of workplace training.
- Help promote benefits utilization
- Can be integrated with your wellness program
- Can be used to promote wellness program or employee assistance program
- Scenarios can be customized to your industry and occupation
- Significant discounts (as much as 75%)
- Participant use can be tracked for incentive campaigns
Click here to have someone contact you for corporate purchases.