Are you busy, stressed, and overworked?
- Is part of your stress due to being a manager, business owner, supervisor, or leader of others?
- Does your work style compromise your health or your performance as a leader?
- Do you feel you could be more resilient in the face of work stress?
We can help you get your bearings. In fact, we can help you use stress as a positive resource. Research shows it helps to pause and evaluate yourself and your ways of relating with yourself and others. This management self assessment kit provides you with many effective tools to help you reflect on how you are working and tips for enhancing your performance as a leader.
With this kit, you will:
- Identify which of 16 different leadership styles fits your leadwell, livewell profile
- Know the strengths and cautions associated with your style
- Assess your own resilience and vitality to help you better gauge your health as a leader
- Learn the five different paths for leveraging stress instead of being a victim to stress
- Use a journal guide with over 10 very specific and guided questions that helps you integrate and apply insights
Tips for Start-up Success: Raw Coping Power (Radio Interview)
Manager Stress (Video Interview)
Manager Stress and Stress Management (Webinar Recording and Slide Deck)